It’s been well over a month since I’ve last talked to you guys! My goals are going well under their way at the moment, but I think I’ve hit a wall with some of them!
Because I have started to save up my money, I won’t be able to Skydive this year.. I am fairly sad about that, mainly because it has been a goal of mine for a very long time! But it’s OK. Another goal for another year! Instead, I’ve decided to replace it with another goal of mine that I have actually started! Writing a book. More details of that to come, but for now, let’s take a look at my list:
- Finish my script
Completed! And I feel great about it
- Changed to now: Start to plan/write a book
Will update on this next post
- Take dance lessons
I took a couple of classes here and there and realized how much I’ve missed it! Hoping to continue with this later on
- Market my business better
I have added myself onto Google, and have actually gotten a great response! Everything is starting slowly, but I know that I will be successful in the long run
- Keep in better touch with the ones that I love
I have emailed so many family members from all over to keep in touch, as well as calling friends or texting friends whenever I can. I can officially call myself a social butterfly haha
- Volunteer for Molson
This will actually be done at the end of the month! So I can cross that off in a couple of weeks
- Spring cleaning: donate clothes and furniture that I dont need anymore
I got rid of so much stuff in my old place, and now still finding myself overflowing in the new place! But I still felt good about donating all of the things that I didn’t need.
- Teach someone Yiddish
I haven’t really sat down to teach Brian, but I have given him some words here and there. I really should do this soon so that I can finally complete it!
- Learn how to cook 5 new dishes (non-Jewish ones!)
mmmm. Those dishes were yummy!
- Move back to Toronto & explore what I haven’t before!
Loving Toronto, Loving the new place, Loving Brian!
- Paint something new and unexpected
I actually have everything in mind I just need to sit down and do this. I’m thinking maybe this weekend!
- Donate blood
- Get a new Tattoo from George Brown
Getting the tattoo on September 22nd! Meeting with him on August 11th to go over the design once again. Very excited!
- Get a new piercing with Meagan Bond
As you saw from the video, that was fun haha! Love having my nose pierced. No idea why I was so “against” it beforehand!
- Be better at my job – Lean more about audio equipment
Ah, the day that my manager told me to cross this off. What a great day!
- Volunteer for TIFF
I got accepted to volunteer! Which was amazing. Awaiting confirmation on which theatres I’ll be working at and then I can make my schedule :
- Donate Money to Organizations
I donated money to Mitzi Perez and to Adrienne Frank! Very happy that I was able to give this to them while I had the money
- Learn Sign language
Waiting for Ilana!
- Start saving heavily to purchase a new place for 2013
Since my school loan just got paid off, I can now start to save my money for hopefully a new place next year!
- Go to a party where I don’t know anyone and make a new friend
I still manage to go to parties here and there where I don’t know a lot of people to potentially make some new friends
- Try not to eat at fast food restaurants for a whole year
I have been making my meals almost daily and try to eat every time at home when I can! I think I have been quite successful for that!
- Go see more indie movies and bands
This is an ongoing on that will probably go on for a very very long time haha!
- Quit smoking, for good. Not for me… but for all of you.
Last cigarette Dec. 31 11:55 pm!
- Do more activities during the winter, my least favorite season.
I did go out a lot last winter! Let’s hope that sticks for this year!
- Help out my friends with their 25on25
Also ongoing but I’ve been giving some tips and tricks to Leila! And she’s progressing so well with it!
6 more things to accomplish before my birthday on October 9th!
Think I can do it??