Here’s what I did during May:
- 1. OMG I ran! On a treadmill. And on the road. I really like it but g-damn I am one out of shape and whiny little bitch! I have a lot of work to do! This is what my route looks like:
2. I went to yoga three whole times. And I visited a friend who just stuck me on the floor into some restorative poses cause I am super stressed about what is probably nothing. The stress hurts my neck, shoulders and ears, but I am really grateful for her and her expertise.
3. I am typing up a storm. I’m nowhere ready to take those crazy typing tests, but I have improved immensely.
4. Thanks for following me on Twitter! I don’t always have the most amusing things to say, but I’m working on upgrading so that I can keep you all in stitches every hour on the hour. From a professional standpoint this whole broken phone situation is far from ideal.
5. I called up driving schools and have decided which one is appropriate for me. I go to my first lesson on Tuesday.
6. I have been editing away at my short stories. On the subway, at home, wherever I can steal a moment to work on this, and I think that 8 out of 12 are ready. They’re called Stories of Escape and I hope you’ll read them and let me know what you think once I post them.
7. I got my bike out of storage and got it sorted for the summer. I have an acquaintance who has offered to teach me simple repairs, so that will be part of my goals for June.
8. I went for my tattoo consultation and am reconsidering getting that tattoo. I am not in love with any other designs or locations, and I have a hard time wrapping my head around any other idea. Perhaps it’s not for this year. If I choose not to get the tattoo, I will have to change the goal. What do you think I should do instead?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!