April! You’re gone and we didn’t even get to hang out!
Things I did right:
- Played chess
- Did yoga almost weekly
- Set up a tattoo consultation
- Volunteered a bit
- Saw my grandma
- Practiced Spanish and actually spoke in class
- Trained for my mile — got a new running plan and tackled the treadmill
- Learned a whole lot more about my finances
- Practiced typing for 15-20 minutes most days
- Nearly got on the market to buy a home
Things that I am having trouble achieving:
- Improving my number Twitter followers. Perhaps this is worth re-evaluating
- Finding a time to learn to throw knives
- Practicing Spanish on my own
- Going to yoga at least once per week
- Sorting out this housing situation and the strings attached to buying a home
- Taking time to volunteer. Maybe I logged a couple of hours total in the last month. But I definitely need to make it a priority.
- Actually cleaning my shoes as opposed to learning how and not doing it.
- Editing that damned collection of short stories
- Figuring out what to paint.
But I think I am moving right along anyway!